POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : StarChild (stereo rendering and photo composite) : Re: StarChild (stereo rendering and photo composite) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: StarChild (stereo rendering and photo composite)
From: omniVERSE
Date: 15 Jan 2000 03:31:49
Message: <38803075@news.povray.org>
The more cross-eyed stereo pairs I see the more confused I am as to why it would
be better or easier to see.  Doesn't anyone realize how much you have to angle
each eye direction to see the center of a left or right picture?  I just can't
focus while doing so even though I can get my eyes crossed that much.  The
diverged-eye way at least starts you off with the images on the same side of
your face  X-]
Sorry to carry on so about it, but since there's no way to see them as is I have
to shift them around in PSP (so I wanted to whine about it).  Anyway, it is
definately a great 3D effect and good subject matter as well.  That reach for
the world isn't nearly as good in 2D.

Bob